SERVICES & PAYMENTS
- Urgent Care
- Family Care
- Minor surgical procedures
- DOT physicals
- Workers Compensation
- Sports Physicals ($25 for Horry County Schools and free for our patients)
- Employee and Pre-Employment Physicals
- Urine Drug Screens (DOT and non-DOT)
- Allergy Injections (patients provide their own serum)
- Pediatric Care (3-months and older)
- Digital X-Rays
Are you a new patient who wants to save time before your appointment? Download and fill out forms before you arrive!
At Beach Family and Urgent Care, you won’t get any unpleasant surprise expenses. Our staff will provide pricing information at your request before you receive medical services, so you can make informed decisions regarding your health care when paying out of pocket.
The cost for an office visit for patients with insurance can be covered through a Copay. Self-pay office visits are typically $137 (but may vary based on services needed). Additional studies such as labs, x-rays, EKGs, and other testing and treatments are additional. Appointments on weekends or after 5PM will be charged an additional service fee.
We accept travelers checks, cash, and these major credit cards:
- American Express
Insurance Companies Accepted at Beach Family and Urgent Care
We take most forms of insurance and will also file your insurance claim. The current list of insurances that we accept are:
- BCBS-local, state, federal/Blue Choice/Blue Choice Medicaid
- Consumers' Choice/HealthScope
- Medicare-Medicare Part B and Railroad Medicare
- Medical Mutual
- First Choice by Select Health of South Carolina
- United Healthcare
We also accept self-pay clients.
Please call us at (843) 390-5170 if your insurance company is not on this list.